Congrats Leesh! You have been accepted for the role of Emma Blatchford and your changes have been accepted! Please send the account info into us within 24 hours! Welcome to Ravenswood.
The Open Road - A new Sons of Anarchy based roleplay
Welcome to Charming, a small town with rather large problems. Mainly, the boys of SAMCRO who are ruling the town through their Motorcycle Club mostly behind the scenes. Most folks are okay with the MC but with a constant shift in authority in Charming, outsiders are not. But that hasn’t stopped the gun running, drug muling and strings of random ‘accidents’ all seemingly coming from one source— The Redwood Originals.
After an attempted murder on Clay Morrow, Tig went after the 9’ers that were thought to be responsible. In reality, Opie had been the one to shoot Clay. After injuring both Laroy and Veronica Pope, Tig has started a war that none of them had been ready for.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW AFFILIATE! RUN BY OUR VERY OWN STEPHY!
CHECK OUT OUR NEW AFFILIATES!
Westchester County, New York, 1962
At the start of the early 1960’s, an ominous organization of mutants known only as The Children of Atom is beginning to tug at the strings of the world’s most influential political figure heads. Their goal: the complete annihilation of the human race and the ascension of mutant kind.
Corrupted by their twisted ideologies, The Children of Atom begin to orchestrate what seems to be the beginnings of a Third World War, methodically calculating each move and manipulating the minds of those that they deem inferior. Now, with political tensions reaching an alarming high, and the world rapidly descending into the final rung of chaos, a small group of seemingly unlikely heroes arises to stand up and combat the building calamity that is crashing down on society.
witness the moment that will change our world...
Twenty years ago in a world hidden within New York, a war ensued between the Demons and Nephilim. With the combined forces of the Nephilim and Downworlders, the demons met their destruction.They fled to find refuge in the shadows, leaving the heroes to believe they finally attained peace.
After the fall of the Demons, each species lives in separation from one another, creating harmony in the Shadow world. But the demons’ attempt to rise to power becomes their call to arms, forcing them to fight hand-in-hand once again. In a battle that could possibly save or destroy humankind, where do you stand?
Dark Descent RPG is a roleplay based on Cassandra Clare’s book series, The Mortal Instruments.
WE WELCOME OUR NEW AFFILIATES! CHECK THEM OUT!
➢ Gaia Chipiwa Gazi
DOB: 14 February 1979
ID #: Unassigned
Harvests completed: 0
Current Position: Unassigned
- Thaitsuki Roiyaru Sanmai Katana S03
- Firearms [INTERMEDIATE]
- Hand to Hand [ADVANCED]
- Knives [EXPERT]
- Explosives [BASIC]
➢ Before the Epidemic
- Born in Zimbabwe, Africa to a middle class family, Gaia was born an only child to two local grocers. Living with her parents and her grandmother, the four of them lived a simple but happy life together.
- Gaia’s grandmother worked as a house keeper for a local politician and his family and on some odd days she would tag along with the older woman’s to her job in order to play with the man’s young son.
- It was around this time that Gaia discovered her love for martial arts. Watching Rouan get his private lessons daily from an instructor his father hired specifically for him, Gaia whilst sitting on the side lines took in all the information she could.
- Relaying the information back to her parents when she got home at night, and practicing the moves she had learned, Gaia was a fire cracker who seemingly had found her passion in life.
- Her somewhat perfect life was brought to a tragic halt when her mother and father were gunned down in their store while her and her were at the Kruger household one day. Distraught and unsure of what to do, The Kruger’s offered to take Gaia and her grandmother in.
- Gaia soon became part of the family, but only around the Kruger’s. The family’s friends and distant family did not think taking in a girl and her grandmother off the streets was the best idea and Gaia had to put up with an extreme amount of abuse from those close-minded people from such an early age.
- When Gaia was around 12, Gaia’s grandmother passed away leaving her well and truly lost. The Kruger’s, now planning to make a move over to the states because of an amazing job offer, kept Gaia as one of their own. Her new brother Rouan and herself attended martial arts training in their new home, California, where both of them excelled. Rouan decided upon Jujutsu where as Gaia traveled down the path of the sword and took up iaidō.
- Through High school, Rouan and Gaia often got teased for their accents and strange ways but some how Rouan became king of the school where Gaia was left behind. After they graduated, while Rouan went off to College and made something of himself, Gaia took a job in a Martial Arts Studio where over time she became a children’s Kendo instructor.
- Eventually in her early twenties, Gaia met a man whom she eventually fell in love with. Darius worked for Samuel Blake who was Emily Blakes manager and Gaia was Emily’s biggest fan. Emily was the queen of matial arts and being around the same age as Gaia, she was an inspiration.
- After a few years together, Gaia and Darius moved to Seattle, Washington so that he could set up a work base however after a few months of being there, Gaia discovered he was cheating on her. Finding it in her best interest to stay with the man until he decided to tell her, Gaia waited patiently, but that moment took its time to come.
- Darius was bit a few months after the virus broke out and it was during his final moments alive that he admitted his affair… Or his multitude of them. Gaia was so overcome with rage that she took pleasure in dismembering the man before the virus completely took him. She’d never handed herself over to rage before, working through her anger was a skill she had learned but now— that didn’t seem to matter.
- Deciding it best to leave the city, Gaia took her Katana and a duffel bag full of whatever she thought she would need before making most of the way on foot, and even though t took several days, Gaia finally made it into the woods. Fighting for her survival over the last year, Gaia has met many people who have wished to join her on her mission to find a safe place, however none of them survived. Disposing of them if they became a risk to her safety, Gaia found herself becoming more and more detached from humanity and found her solitary way of life more appealing than any other.
- After a year of running, fighting for her own survival and living the life of a drifter, Gaia was tired. Coming upon Ravenswood was not something she expected, in fact, she was hesitant to approach the gates, but she did, desperate to find somewhere safe to rest, if only for a while.
Gaia has always been guarded, maybe when she was a child she could have been free spirited and happy, but her situation didn’t allow for that. Struggling with cultural differences her entire life, Gaia never really came to terms with who she was. Martial Arts was a way to help her deal with her anger and give her a better outlet for her emotions. Gaia loved her family, both biological and adoptive, she took her biological fathers surname back when she was a young adult in an attempt to reconnect with her past, and bury some of the demons she held close to her. Having a soft spot for some children, Gaia is gentle and kind with younger beings. She cares for animals, and the environment around her because she respects what they provide her with; food, shelter, materials. Slowly, Gaia has found herself becoming more of an animal than a person. A year of minimal company, most of which she disposed of by her own sword, has made her weary and antisocial, although she’ll try to rectify her ways, it has been a long time coming, and taking the barbaric ways away from the woman may not be as easy as some may think.
➢Status: Admin Amy
➢FC: Danai Gurira